Full Screen project window shortcut? Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
BruceM

Re: Full Screen project window shortcut?

Post by BruceM »

Thanks Slowtiger. That works great!
Is there a way to set up the Zoom: 100%, and Zoom: Fit commands to work as a toggle with just one button? So that each time you hit the same button, it pops back & forth from 100% to Fit?
BruceM

Post by BruceM »

I don't mean to tie you up with questions Slowtiger, but if you have time, I have one more: Is there a way to program it so that when I hit the Zoom: Fit command, it also gets rid of the timeline so that it's not sitting in the way of the project window?
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

I think this can be done with a George script: several actions in a row, and that assigned to a button. But I never did that myself.
TVP 10.0.18 and 11.0 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
TVP 11.0 and 11.7 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
TVP 11.7 Mac Mini M2pro 32GB OS 13.5
BruceM

Post by BruceM »

Paul Fierlinger, Slowtiger, and oOAmpyOo -- thank you so much for your help! You helped me to figure out a work-around that actually works very well: On one key, I’ve programmed in "Zoom: 100%" + “Interface: toggle layer panel”. And then on the other hotkey, I’ve programmed “Zoom: fit” + “Interface: toggle layer panel” again. Now I can just push either of the 2 hotkeys to move from large to regular project window, and if the timeline is in the way, just press that same hotkey again and the timeline toggles off.