TVPaint not Launching Windows 10. Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
PixelTwister

TVPaint not Launching Windows 10.

Post by PixelTwister »

Hello,

My TVPaint 11 standard install wont open whatsoever. When clicking on the icon, the loading icon will appear for a second and then dissapear. Examining this in the windows task manager, the process for TVPaint appears for a few seconds and then disspaears. The Dongle light is on and this behaviour is no different if the app is launched without the dongle inserted. Additionally, holding down control has no effect on the program. I'm really at a loss here.

I should also mention that the computer is brand new and running a clean install of windows 10.
Thierry
Site Admin

Re: TVPaint not Launching Windows 10.

Post by Thierry »

Hello,

Can you try to download the latest TVPaint update and see if the software launch ?
Go to this page: https://www.tvpaint.com/update" then fill in the form with your lock and unlock codes (if you don't have them, send me a PM with your name and dongle number)

Best,
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.
RushThatSpeaks

Post by RushThatSpeaks »

I'm having the exact same problem, just purchased TVPaint 11, could I get the codes as well?
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Please use the contact form on the website and tell us at least your real name or your dongle number.