TVPaint Pro Inquiry Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
phatality123

TVPaint Pro Inquiry

Post by phatality123 »

Hello, I was looking to purchase TVPaint in the future and I am a student currently enrolled in a community college; is there any criteria I must meet in order to qualify for the student discount (like attend a specific college/ type or college, etc) or are all students eligible? Also, is all I need to provide is my student ID/ college name, or is there other required information. Thank you!
o0Ampy0o

Re: TVPaint Pro Inquiry

Post by o0Ampy0o »

Hello,

It is Sunday many places around the world.

To offer some information in the meantime, the website suggests that you ask your school for their "special edu code" which they will probably understand what is needed when you describe how you are seeking to utilize a student discount for a purchase. I do not see anything that suggests the school must meet any requirement as in be an accredited body.

Generally, you select your country then select the software you wish to purchase. Complete filling in other required information including the edu code then you provide a copy of your student I.D.

https://www.tvpaint.com/v2/content/arti ... country=US

There is a box to acknowledge that you understand your obligation to send a copy of your student I.D..

"After the purchase, I will send a copy of my student card ID at "student [at] tvpaint [dot] com" (expiration date must be visible, otherwise send in addition a proof of enrollment or a scholarship certificate)."

I believe you will receive a download link for the software almost if not immediately. Once all of these steps have been processed you receive an activation code.
Main System: Mac Mini running OS X: Big Sur | M1 | 16GB RAM | have not installed TVPaint on new M1 need to update to current as of 9/2022 ...pending non-dongle license 1/2023 | iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Astropad | Wacom Intros Pro