audio master track ignoring changes Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
2dbert

audio master track ignoring changes

Post by 2dbert »

Hey all,
I'm not sure whether I overlooked something in the documentation, but I have a problem with the audio tracks that I don't seem to be able to solve by myself:
I loaded two audio files into a clip, and offset one of them so it should start after the other track ended, and from the look of the preview it all should be fine. The master track however remains to be combination of the two starting at frame 0, thus being played simultaniously, which is no good. Also, the master track is the only audible track when scrubbing or during playback preview. I somehow can't imagine either to be intended to work this way.
I guess I could chop the clip into several and import a single master track for each, and watch the lot as a project, but as I said, I imagine there is a better way.
My setup is in my signature, and if it helps, I changed over to 11.0.6 today from 10.5....(whatever the last version of ten was), because I couldn't get it to work in the older version in case it's a bug that has been fixed in the meantime, since I had purchased the update a while ago anyway.

Any suggestions are very much appreciated.
Mac OSX Version 10.9 - 2GHz Intel Core 64(? I think so at least)bit - 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 - Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
Yiynova MSP19U
TvPaint Animation 11.0.6 Pro
2dbert

Re: audio master track ignoring changes

Post by 2dbert »

Never mind, it seems to have sorted itself out after switching once over to the project tab's timeline view and back to the clip tab, for what reason ever. In other words, it suddenly works, hooray.
Mac OSX Version 10.9 - 2GHz Intel Core 64(? I think so at least)bit - 4GB 1600 MHz DDR3 - Intel HD Graphics 4000 1024 MB
Yiynova MSP19U
TvPaint Animation 11.0.6 Pro