TVPaint simply won't launch

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Levi

TVPaint simply won't launch

Post by Levi »

Hello everybody !

I just acquired a version of TVPaint 11 Standard Edition (32bit) and installed it on my computer (windows 10, 64 bit) following the instructions in the manual. After restarting my computer and inserting the dongle, TVPaint won't launch. No sign of life. No window opens, no notification of any error, just nothing. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, rebooting my computer, run as administrator, solve problems with the dongle via the configuration screen, nothing seems to work. I found one error notification, stating that the USB-device (dongle) was too old for a USB-3 portal and that I sould insert it in a USB-2 portal, but i don't think that's the issue.

I have browsed the forum a little for similar questions but most of the posts talk about at least TVPaint starting for a second, a window opening or an error showing.

I hope someone out there has an idea or a solution to the problem !

Kind regards,

Levi
Elodie

Re: TVPaint simply won't launch

Post by Elodie »

Levi

Post by Levi »

Dear Elodie,

Thank you so much for your quick reply !

Where do I get a lock code, unlock code and username? The program hasn't worked yet on my computer so I haven't seen the registration window..

Levi
Levi

Post by Levi »

Oh wait, I hadn't seen the part where it says 'If you don't have you lock code and unlock code please contact us'. I have done that now.

Thanks !

Levi