No working disk drive on mac Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
inkcat

No working disk drive on mac

Post by inkcat »

Hello, I recently purchased TVP11, but just now figured out my Mac's disk drive doesn't work.

I've emailed the address given in the disc case itself (register@tvpaint.fr), with no response.

Can someone tell me how to install the TVP11 Standard software on my mac without the disc? Thanks a bunch!
o0Ampy0o

Re: No working disk drive on mac

Post by o0Ampy0o »

You will need a Lock Code and Unlock Code.

You can download the files from HERE
Main System: Mac Mini running OS X: Big Sur | M1 | 16GB RAM | have not installed TVPaint on new M1 need to update to current as of 9/2022 ...pending non-dongle license 1/2023 | iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Astropad | Wacom Intros Pro
inkcat

Post by inkcat »

o0Ampy0o wrote: 10 Aug 2017, 01:20 You will need a Lock Code and Unlock Code.

You can download the files from HERE
I don't believe I have either. Where can I get them from?
o0Ampy0o

Post by o0Ampy0o »

I acquired my license through an approved private sale with the original owner so I have no experience purchasing the software directly from TVPaint.

I would imagine that you must receive these two codes whenever you purchase the software. The original owner had received them when he purchased the software.

When you acquired the disk could you have received the codes in accompanying paperwork?

With software in general, codes and serial numbers are typically supplied on the wrappers/boxes/printed User Guide/Manual and in email.
Main System: Mac Mini running OS X: Big Sur | M1 | 16GB RAM | have not installed TVPaint on new M1 need to update to current as of 9/2022 ...pending non-dongle license 1/2023 | iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Astropad | Wacom Intros Pro
inkcat

Post by inkcat »

Just checked, there's absolutely nothing except the invoice number and dongle code.
o0Ampy0o

Post by o0Ampy0o »

Did you purchase this directly from TVPaint?

If so, I would contact them. I imagine they would normally have provided instructions once the required information had been presented.
inkcat

Post by inkcat »

That's why I'm here, I haven't gotten a response from the email provided, and it's been quite a while...

I've seen admins on here give the instructions I'm looking for through PM, so I figured this could work since the email method didn't.
o0Ampy0o

Post by o0Ampy0o »

What was the date when you purchased it?
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Hello !
Please contact technical support here : http://www.tvpaint.com/contact-us and give your name, invoice and dongle #.

License activation and codes will not be discussed on the forums, so I lock the topic.