Strange Jitter Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
DraconianRain

Strange Jitter

Post by DraconianRain »

I have two tablets. I recently got a new Intuos and I have an old cintiq. I've been using my intuos and everything was fine. Today I decided to use my cintiq with TVPaint and now it seems like every brush has jitter spacing despite it being set to 0% or the default brush settings. I've reset my tablet settings and reinstalled the drivers but nothing has changed. I have no idea what's going on. But I was wondering if maybe I changed a setting without noticing since I am still fairly new to TVPaint 11.

Svengali

Re: Strange Jitter

Post by Svengali »

Directly under the Main Panel label, click the highlighted button and change the dots back to stroke.
TVP Pro 11.0.10-64bit Win10 - 64GB ram -2TB HHD - 256GB SSD - Wacom Cintiq 16, driver 6.3.41-1
Android Tablet: rel. 11, Samsung Galaxy Note10.1 - 32GB with microSD 32GB
Android Tablet: rel. 11.5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S7plus - 128GB with microSD 64GB
DraconianRain

Post by DraconianRain »

Thank you! I have no idea why this automatically happened after switching tablets. Haha I feel stupid now.
o0Ampy0o

Post by o0Ampy0o »

I thought you were describing the space between the dots instead of all lines being dots.
Main System: Mac Mini running OS X: Big Sur | M1 | 16GB RAM | have not installed TVPaint on new M1 need to update to current as of 9/2022 ...pending non-dongle license 1/2023 | iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Astropad | Wacom Intros Pro
DraconianRain

Post by DraconianRain »

I did. I meant both. After I changed the setting I still had some jitter but in a last ditch effort I uninstalled and downgraded my tablet driver and the issue is completely fixed now. I am grateful for the help though. I haven't had TVPaint long enough to be aware of hotkeys I might accidently be pressure or if I accidentally change settings like this. Next time though I will try harder to figure it out on my own.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

no harm, you are starting with a new software, you just can't be aware of everything.
feel free to ask questions.
Fabrice Debarge
DraconianRain

Post by DraconianRain »

Thank you for understanding and I will.