Struggling to download TvPaint 11.0.8 (new user) Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Jujube

Struggling to download TvPaint 11.0.8 (new user)

Post by Jujube »

Hello everyone!
As said in the subject, I am a new user of TVPaint Animation (and sorry, my english is very not perfect, I basically speak french) and I can't succeed to download the new version 11.0.8 :T
I am going to explain myself:
Indeed I can download the file BUT! this is not enough to complete the operation...I get that:

When I open TVPaint, he tells me that there is still a new downloadable version...
I guess there is not much left to do, but this is the first time i have to do that and I thought I could try to post something on the forum :)

Thanks for the answers~

Ah, also I have a Pro version...I don't know if it's useful...
Attachments
tvpaint difficult.png
tvpaint difficult.png (14.24 KiB) Viewed 19312 times
Elodie

Re: Struggling to download TvPaint 11.0.8 (new user)

Post by Elodie »

Hi Jujube,

Well, you just have to double click on TVPaint Animation 11.0.8 Pro to install the application on your Windows, just like you would do with any application on Windows.
o0Ampy0o

Post by o0Ampy0o »

Jujube wrote: 17 Nov 2017, 20:50 ... my english is very not perfect, I basically speak french) ...
I wish I could write French as well as you wrote English.

For future reference there is a French language section of this forum and I think everyone at TVPaint Developpment speaks French.

https://forum.tvpaint.com/viewforum.php?f=19
Main System: Mac Mini running OS X: Big Sur | M1 | 16GB RAM | have not installed TVPaint on new M1 need to update to current as of 9/2022 ...pending non-dongle license 1/2023 | iPad Pro, Apple Pencil and Astropad | Wacom Intros Pro
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Yes, we do speak French :mrgreen:
Jujube

Post by Jujube »

Elodie wrote: 18 Nov 2017, 05:54 Hi Jujube,

Well, you just have to double click on TVPaint Animation 11.0.8 Pro to install the application on your Windows, just like you would do with any application on Windows.
Thanks very much, it works!
o0Ampy0o wrote: 19 Nov 2017, 01:25
Jujube wrote: 17 Nov 2017, 20:50 ... my english is very not perfect, I basically speak french) ...
I wish I could write French as well as you wrote English.

For future reference there is a French language section of this forum and I think everyone at TVPaint Developpment speaks French.

https://forum.tvpaint.com/viewforum.php?f=19
Oh, great, I didn't know :) It will be easier for me