Can I duplicate my dongle Topic is solved

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Agris

Can I duplicate my dongle

Post by Agris »

Hello.

This may sound strange question, however I didn't find answer anywhere.

My situation:
I work from home and studio. I have one computer that I bring all the time with me. I have a USB hub at home and in my studio where I've plugged all needed stuff including the TVPaint dongle :D And as a normal human I sometimes forget to take the dongle with me. I end up at my office / home without dongle and that sucks big time!!! :D

Is there a way to duplicate my dongle, so I can always have it? Or maybe It's possible to order a dongle copy? (I'd pay for that)

Maybe I needed to write an email, but I decided, maybe I'm not the only one with this problem :))
Thierry
Site Admin

Re: Can I duplicate my dongle

Post by Thierry »

Hello Agris,

As discussions surrounding purchases, dongles and licenses aren't something that should be done on a public forum, I advise you to use our Contact Form instead :)

Best,
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.
Agris

Post by Agris »

Thierry wrote: 11 Jun 2018, 09:37 Hello Agris,

As discussions surrounding purchases, dongles and licenses aren't something that should be done on a public forum, I advise you to use our Contact Form instead :)

Best,
Thnx for the reply Thierry! I'll consider that. However I came up with a simple solution - I attached the dongle to my keychain, so it's always with me. Maybe this great solution will help also someone else
Thierry
Site Admin

Post by Thierry »

Agris wrote: 11 Jun 2018, 11:26Thnx for the reply Thierry! I'll consider that. However I came up with a simple solution - I attached the dongle to my keychain, so it's always with me. Maybe this great solution will help also someone else
This is also a nice solution :D
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.