Impossibility to activate demo

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
carolineattia

Impossibility to activate demo

Post by carolineattia »

Hello I have been trying all morning to install to license of TV Paint I have from the studio producing my short film. I uploaded the demo, installed the sentinel and put in the dongle, but nowhere did I find where to put in the lock code and unlock one. No box appears, nowhere in the demo interface it's proposed to activate the version.
One is on Pc one is on mac and I have the same problem with both. What can I do please help!
D.T. Nethery

Re: Impossibility to activate demo

Post by D.T. Nethery »

carolineattia wrote: 02 Jul 2018, 11:03 Hello I have been trying all morning to install to license of TV Paint I have from the studio producing my short film. I uploaded the demo, installed the sentinel and put in the dongle, but nowhere did I find where to put in the lock code and unlock one. No box appears, nowhere in the demo interface it's proposed to activate the version.
One is on Pc one is on mac and I have the same problem with both. What can I do please help!
Since you have the dongle and the lock/unlock code , you should be able to register an account on the TVPaint site here:
https://tvpaint.odoo.com/en_US/web/login

When your account is activated , log-in and then scroll down to where it says Your Software > Using the Safenet protection system

You should see your purchased software version . Chose the configuration you need (Windows or Mac , 32bit or 64bit) and then click the download button to the right.
Install this fresh copy of TVPaint on your computer. Now go to open it . You should get a screen asking you to register it , with a place to enter your Name, your Lock Code , and
your Unlock Code.

If that doesn't work, hopefully someone from TVPaint Developpment Co. will see your post here and respond , but it might be faster to use the Tech Support Contact Form , here:

https://tvpaint.odoo.com/en_US/page/contactus

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
Thierry
Site Admin

Re: Impossibility to activate demo

Post by Thierry »

Exactly what David said.
The demo version cannot be activated, so you will need to download the "normal" version on the website.

If the software does not appear on your User account, send me a PM with your dongle number and I'll fix it.

Best,
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.