How to get Unlock Code?

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
nyum-nums

How to get Unlock Code?

Post by nyum-nums »

Hello all, I just recently purchased and received my copy of TVPaint, but I'm confused on how to get the unlock code. Where would I email to receive it? I looked at the FAQ, but it says to check my TvPaint account, which it didn't make me sign up for BEFORE I bought the license. So there's no record on my account of me buying the program, thus, no codes. Help!
D.T. Nethery

Re: How to get Unlock Code?

Post by D.T. Nethery »

nyum-nums wrote: 16 Sep 2018, 16:54 Hello all, I just recently purchased and received my copy of TVPaint, but I'm confused on how to get the unlock code. Where would I email to receive it? I looked at the FAQ, but it says to check my TvPaint account, which it didn't make me sign up for BEFORE I bought the license. So there's no record on my account of me buying the program, thus, no codes. Help!
Are you able to create a new user account here? -

https://tvpaint.odoo.com/en_US/web/login
Create a TVPaint Account.jpg

Also, they usually email you the Code after the payment has processed on the order. Check your Junk/Spam mail folder to be sure an email from TVPaint didn't end up in there.
Otherwise , if you can't create an account at https://tvpaint.odoo.com/en_US/web/login and if you haven't received an email from TVPaint with the code , then contact them via the main Contact Form on the website:

https://tvpaint.odoo.com/en_US/page/contactus

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
nyum-nums

Post by nyum-nums »

Ah, my payment hasn't processed yet! Probably since it's the weekend. I'll keep my eyes out for it in the next few days, then. Thanks!
Thierry
Site Admin

Post by Thierry »

Yes, you'll have access to your codes once the payment has been processed, so it should be today :)
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.
nyum-nums

Post by nyum-nums »

I still don't see anything in my email. Am I missing something? The payment says it processed on the 12th, and there's nothing in my spam folders. Who should I contact to see what's up?
Thierry
Site Admin

Post by Thierry »

Check your PMs :)
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.