please help me, file TVPP corrupted

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
fernando corrales

please help me, file TVPP corrupted

Post by fernando corrales »

Hello technical support friends, I hope you're fine, I have a problem, I was working a tvpp file, about 6 seconds of animation, I have activated the self-service of tvpp, even so I always have the habit of pressing the ctrl + s for security, then after the day of animation save the project and then I closed the program, just then I moved the cable into the socket and my PC was completely turned off, it was quiet because I had saved the file before the program closed and the pc, siembargo when I opened the file to see if everything was fine the file was not opened, nor did I see any window that explains what is happening, neither opened the saved copies automatically, nor changing the name, in the area where the weight of the file appears a question mark, I saved the file in a USB to restore my PC to a previous state but the problem persists, simply does not recognize the file because it is corrupted, when I see its properties giving right click its weight appears 28.8 MB (30,214,970 bytes) please friend, I need help, the program is TVPaint Animation 10 Pro v10.0.16 - Win and my pc is a windows 7 Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i5-3340. operating system 64 bits. let me send you the file by wetransfer please, it would be very nice for me to be able to review it and
Hi, my name is Fernando, I'm Peruvian and I love digital art, 2D animation, I've had the great opportunity to collaborate on a couple of films, I love doing my animations with TVPAINT and being here I hope we share this passion that we une, the animation
Thierry
Site Admin

Re: please help me, file TVPP corrupted

Post by Thierry »

Hello Fernando,
the program is TVPaint Animation 10 Pro v10.0.16
We do not offer support for cracked version of TVPaint Animation.

As such, I will be locking this topic.
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.