Need Help

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Animator_for_life

Need Help

Post by Animator_for_life »

Hey everyone, I am new this forum. I am currently working on a project and ran into an issue that maybe someone more seasoned can help me with. I have been coloring a ship using a separate layer for the color and texture. My line work is on its own layer. I select the area in which I want to color (Flood fill) and apply the color to the area. Everything in that selection gets colored except the top 10% of the image. In the picture below you will see a gap running along the top of the stage. It does this on every frame. I tried to recreate this with another project file, and everything functions normally. So this has to be an issue with the settings on the color layer? But I also tested it on the line work layer and it does not fill all the way to the top as well. I thought my camera was misaligned, but it checks out as well. Any thoughts or suggestions would help me tremendously.
TVPaint issue
TVPaint issue
slowtiger

Re: Need Help

Post by slowtiger »

It looks like you had a gradient active when you where filling. Try again and make sure Gradient is not checked.
TVP 10.0.18 and 11.0 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
TVP 11.0 and 11.7 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
TVP 11.7 Mac Mini M2pro 32GB OS 13.5