WIP

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
alex

WIP

Post by alex »

Hy , i'm a student of an animation's school in Luxembourg and i begin to work with tvpaint. I'm French and i don't speak so much english, thanks to be lenient with me. In this new topic, i wanna send you my work in progress, you could criticize my work, to allow me to progress, and to divide differents utilities that we could use on our work by assumptions and proposals. I thinks that it could be a good mean to progress for me and for you.
cartoonM!ke

Post by cartoonM!ke »

Hi Alex,

I'm also taking an animation class and am using TVPaint for this class. Maybe it would be a good idea for the forum to have a child board for those of us who are learning (well, that'll be the entire membership of the board :D ) and want critiques. And a place where we can post WIPs for feedback, too. The User Gallery should be, imho, for finished works.

Looking forward to seeing your works!
I don't want it all --
Where would I put it?
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

Hi Alex, welcome in the TVPaint forums.

Feel free to ask anything regarding the software. We will do our best to answer as fast as possible. :wink:

Fabrice Debarge / Beta-Team member / Author of the user-manual.
TVPaint
Site Admin

Post by TVPaint »

cartoonM!ke wrote:Maybe it would be a good idea for the forum to have a child board for those of us who are learning (well, that'll be the entire membership of the board :D ) and want critiques.
That is a good idea Mike.
Since we plan to have Alex very busy (:d) we could open a new section and have some content for it pretty quickly ;)
Patrice

Post by Patrice »

Hi all,
We have open a new WIP section on the forum.
Now you can open WIP topics in a dedicated place and collect adice from the communauty.

We only needed one WIP topic to open the section :wink:

Now we are waintg for your paintings and/or animations!!!
Ex TVPaint Team