[RESOLVED]Updade to 9.5 now prints TVPlogo on printer output

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
ingie01

[RESOLVED]Updade to 9.5 now prints TVPlogo on printer output

Post by ingie01 »

I know i have done something wrong. I must have downloaded the wrong update??? When I print the logo design is part of the output of the printer. I need some help. What should I do to rectify this problem? HandHolding Alert!
Yes,I have the demo for 9.5 which I installed over my legit 9.0! Now what do I do.........
Last edited by ingie01 on 09 Sep 2009, 15:16, edited 1 time in total.
Elodie

Re: Upgrade to 9.5 now prints tvpaintlogo on printer output

Post by Elodie »

If you've printed a storyboard, it's normal hte TVP logo appears =)

You can add your own logo, by the way.
ingie01

Post by ingie01 »

what I have done was to install the demo version over my 9.0. I do not want the demo version. I believe I have replaced the legitimate tvpaint with the demo version. What and how do i get a registered and licienced tvpaint pro 9.5?
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Unistall everything and download your TVP Animation here.

Fill the form with your Lock code and Unlock code, choose your platform and download it. Then instal again TVP Animation =)
ingie01

Post by ingie01 »

elodie, It seems that the lock and unlock codes do not work....."wrong code keys contact tvpaint"
thank you for your quick reply!
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

And I swear you : when using your codes, I haven't any problems.

Please copy exactly your Lock code and unlock code, without add spaces. =)
ingie01

Post by ingie01 »

Pheww..... I don't know what to do. I cannot get the codes to work. I am frustrated. I have never run into any thing like this.
Does anyone at tvPaint have my purchase information and codes? How to work this out? I love the program I payed my money.....oh,oh I'm hyperventilating........thanks for your help
Mike

Post by Mike »

I tried to download the update with your unlock and lock code, and no problem.

Your Lock Code has this format : XXXX-XXXXX-STD-B2
and your Unlock Code has this one : XXXXXX
(no space, and the number of caracteres must be the same as above for the Lock and Unlock Code)

These Lock and Unlock Code are the same than the ones you use to activate your TVPaint version.
TVPaint Team
ingie01

Post by ingie01 »

Mike, I believe the problem is on my side. What else would cause my code keys not to work. I know how to input. I need to send you this information(code keys) but how? This needs to be resolved.
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Have you tried from another Internet navigator ?
ingie01 wrote:Does anyone at tvPaint have my purchase information and codes?
All TVP users codes are into our database. Have you lost them ? =)
ingie01

Post by ingie01 »

I have been using tvPaint 9.0. When I downloaded the trial version 9.5 I thought it was the upgrade. I installed it over my existing 9.0 version.
Is there a record of my purchase of 9.0? I am sure I was running 9.0
Any way there seems to be no way for me to upgrade.
I have been able to download the original v8.5 with my lock and unlock codes,using a different web browser but of course it is not the same as the 9.0 or 9.5 The web site only allows downloads of tvPaint AnimationPro v.8.5 july 9 2008
Please see if my records indicate the purchase of v9.0 and what in fact am I entitled to.
Am I entitled to the 9.5 upgrade?
Why is this so difficult am I the problem?
slowtiger

Post by slowtiger »

I suspect there is indeed some bug in the lock code database.

I wanted to update from http://www.tvpaint.com/v2/content/artic ... update.php
I copy&pasted my codes directly from the mail I got from TVP on 8.7.2008, when I had purchased 9.0.0, and it definitely said "Here are your Lockcode and Unlock code to download and use TVP Animation 9."

So after pasting the v9 codes, the website gave me this message: "Since your Lock Code corresponds to TVP Animation 8, we will find an update corresponding to this version." Then it started to download TVPaintAnimation862_MIR.dmg ...

Please check your database.
TVP 10.0.18 and 11.0 MacPro Quadcore 3GHz 16GB OS 10.6.8 Quicktime 7.6.6
TVP 11.0 and 11.7 MacPro 12core 3GHz 32GB OS 10.11 Quicktime 10.7.3
TVP 11.7 Mac Mini M2pro 32GB OS 13.5
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

ingie01 wrote:I have been using tvPaint 9.0. When I downloaded the trial version 9.5 I thought it was the upgrade.
It's a free update from TVP Animation 9 to TVP Animation 9.5
ingie01 wrote:I installed it over my existing 9.0 version.
And you've done well.
ingie01 wrote:Is there a record of my purchase of 9.0? I am sure I was running 9.0
It's the same software, you're still using TVP Animation 9, not the 9.0.7 anymore, but the 9.5.1, wich is a free update. It means you have nothing to purchase. It's legal. And if you want a copy of your invoice, I can send it to you again. You were running to TVP Animation 9, but now you've made the update, you're running on TVP Animation 9.5. It's still the same software, there are just many great improvements.
ingie01 wrote:Any way there seems to be no way for me to upgrade.
Upgrade from what to what ? There is no upgrade, it's a simple update.
ingie01 wrote:I have been able to download the original v8.5 with my lock and unlock codes,using a different web browser but of course it is not the same as the 9.0 or 9.5 The web site only allows downloads of tvPaint AnimationPro v.8.5 july 9 2008
That's wrong, our website allows downloading TVP Animation 8.5 AND TVP Animation 9.5 (which is the same software than TVP Animation 9.0). The version you can download only depends on the codes you've written.
If you have a TVP Animation 8 codes => you will download the last update of TVP Animation 8.
If you have a TVP Animation 9 codes => you will download the last update of TVP Animation 9
ingie01 wrote:Please see if my records indicate the purchase of v9.0 and what in fact am I entitled to.
Am I entitled to the 9.5 upgrade?
Why is this so difficult am I the problem?
If you have a TVP Animation 9 license => YES you can download TVP Animation 9.5 because it's free.
If you only have a TVP Animation 8 license => You have to buy YVP Animation 9.5.

But because we know you have a TVP Animation 9 (I can see it now in our database) => YES you can download FREE TVP Animation 9.5

Now please, I lock this topic. If you have other questions, please, MP or e-mail me.

Regards, Elodie.

slowtiger wrote:I suspect there is indeed some bug in the lock code database.

I wanted to update from http://www.tvpaint.com/v2/content/artic ... update.php
I copy&pasted my codes directly from the mail I got from TVP on 8.7.2008, when I had purchased 9.0.0, and it definitely said "Here are your Lockcode and Unlock code to download and use TVP Animation 9."

So after pasting the v9 codes, the website gave me this message: "Since your Lock Code corresponds to TVP Animation 8, we will find an update corresponding to this version." Then it started to download TVPaintAnimation862_MIR.dmg ...

Please check your database.
Please, use your Code of TVP Animation 9 (I've just tried on my mac and it works). I send you again your codes to be sure =)
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Everything is okay for Ingie01 now, he was just using bad codes (as Slowtiger, in fact =D)

And the world is full of little angels and kind fluffy rabbids. :mrgreen:
Fabrice

Re: [RESOLVED]Updade to 9.5 now prints TVPlogo on printer output

Post by Fabrice »

Hi there,

For all those who are unsure of their lock and unlock codes, you can retrieve them from the Help > About panel, by right clicking.
Attachments
_copy_info.jpg
Fabrice Debarge