can't connect the "rotate view" to touch strip of cintiq

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Wayne Carlisi

Re: can't connect the "rotate view" to touch strip of cintiq

Post by Wayne Carlisi »

Hi David, I have 2 questions.
I was watching Aaron Blaise video and it showed a pencil option that is different than mine. When I go to look at the 'pencils' in the right-hand column, I get crayons.
Watching the Blaise YouTube, I saw that he had a choice that looked like real pencils, like 2-B and so on. How do I find this?

My second question is, (and I know its something simple)how do I move the layers up and down?

Hope all is well and thanks.

Wayne
Wayne Carlisi

Post by Wayne Carlisi »

Wayne Carlisi wrote: 21 Oct 2018, 01:18 Hi David, OR ANYBODY, I have 2 questions.
I was watching Aaron Blaise video and it showed a pencil option that is different than mine. When I go to look at the 'pencils' in the right-hand column, I get crayons.
Watching the Blaise YouTube, I saw that he had a choice that looked like real pencils, like 2-B and so on. How do I find this?

My second question is, (and I know its something simple)how do I move the layers up and down?

Hope all is well and thanks.

Wayne
melanie

Post by melanie »

Hi Wayne,

The Tool presets panel that Aaron Blaise is using in this video is the older version of the panel available in the previous versions of the software:

ToolPresets.tvpx
(25.03 MiB) Downloaded 840 times

You can also find it in the Contents Sharing topics of this forum as well as other very interesting panels.

You can move layers up and down by clicking and dragging them above or under other layers:

layers2.gif
Melanie • Animator