multiple instances of custom panels

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Gravin

multiple instances of custom panels

Post by Gravin »

I could just be missing something terribly obvious, and this isn't a problem that I can't work around day to day but never the less I'd like to see if there is a solution. I've moved my TVPaint profile information between machines recently along with some custom brushes that I've acquired from the very generous user base here in the forum. The trouble is that I've somehow managed to duplicate the entry's for a few of them in the custom panel menu and cannot seem to figure out how to remove the redundant copy. Is there a configuration file I can edit or a menu to remove custom panels?

I'm running the latest "standard" version of TVPaint and I copied the contents of the "C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\tvp animation 9" folder between the machines to duplicate my keystroke settings and such. I'm also running Windows 7 x64 if thats relative at all.

~Gravin
Svengali

Re: multiple instances of custom panels

Post by Svengali »

Enable and open the duplicate panel you want to delete, right click inside the panel and under 'This Panel' click delete.

Sven
Gravin

Re: multiple instances of custom panels

Post by Gravin »

... I knew I was forgetting something here, I knew how to do this all along lol!

Thank you!