Eraser with space bar not working

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
bodosko

Eraser with space bar not working

Post by bodosko »

Hi there.

I seem to have a problem.

I usually draw lines with brush and erase them while holding space bar, but suddenly, now I can erase only some lines, those I draw until I change tool or skip to next frame.
What does it cause?
How can I fix my erasing while holding space bar?

Version: TVP 9 Pro.
ZigOtto

Re: Eraser with space bar not working

Post by ZigOtto »

hello Bodosko and welcome !
- Mac or PC ?
- have you the Drawing/Drying option turned ON ?

I personally prefer to use the F2/F4 shortkeys to swap between the Color/Erase drawing-modes.
bodosko

Post by bodosko »

This is pure magic! Drying option somehow turned itself off, but I thought it function only with Power under 100%
Thank you. I'm glad it works now, because my laptop function keys are not as intuitive as I'd like them to be and I switch between paint and erase really often.
My OS is Win7, PC.

Thank again.
sophie

Post by sophie »

Hello,

I am having the same problem, that some lines are erased and others are not. I read your comments and I'm not sure where the Drawing/Drying option is. I only found the Drying on the left, where the brush settings are, but if I have to individually check it before using a brush, it doesn't really save much time. Also, on a Mac the F2/F4 doesn't work, because you also have to press fn at the same time which makes it a two-hand job, therefore not useful while drawing with one hand. I would love to get some ideas, because this is really slowing me down. Thanks a lot in advance!