Set FXStack Bin - - Button Command-Option GONE??? (resolved)

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Svengali

Set FXStack Bin - - Button Command-Option GONE??? (resolved)

Post by Svengali »

Was the Set FXStack Bin - button command-option accidentally left out or just moved or completely tossed? Maybe I'm the only person who uses it but I will surely miss it. :cry:

Is there a work around?

=================================================================

Edit: The simple answer and easy fix to my own question:

Copy from Application Data\tvp animation 9 pro\default\filterstack folder a file named bin.bin and paste it into the same folder for tvp animation 10 pro.

By doing so, all your favorite FXStack filters will once again be available under the "bin" button in the FXStack panel.

I had about 80 or so custom filters I thought were lost... :D

Note that if there are NO filters in the TVPaint 10 FXStack bin, the Set FXStack Bin -- Button Command-Option doesn't even appear in the Button command list when you are designing a new Button Action or editing an existing one (which prompted my original question).

Also note that if you happen to add a button from a previous version of TVPaint which included a Set FXStack Bin command to TVPaint 10, the command slot will show "FXStack:" but with no FX bin file name... until you add the effect to your bin list. Even then, you may have to re-define the Set FXStack Bin to point to the new bin file.

Sven 8)