Export Clipnames and timecode on AVI and Mov

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Mads Juul

Export Clipnames and timecode on AVI and Mov

Post by Mads Juul »

Hi All before I post this as a feature request.. I would like to see if others is interested in this feature and if it is possible somehow to do this already.
I noticed in the Preview Settings I can enable "Show TC" and it will show a Timecode at the buttom of the screen when previewing.
I am doing Storyboards in TVpaint I am using Clips and the Camera tool . A have for instance a canvas of 2048x1308 pixel. and my camera is 1024x436. So I have some space to move my camera around. I time out my boards roughly render quicktimes of my project that my Clients look . What I would like a feature to print the clipname and the framecount of the clip ontop of the quicktime. so the client easy can give feed back forinstance
"I want clip32" to be longer or
"i like the drawing at clip 02 frame 32 so put in in instead of clip12 frame 45".
So like being able to see the timecode in the preview. I would like to be able to export the Clipnames and timecode on my quicktime with camera view of course.
Is this possible somehow and ifnot is this a feature others would find helpful?
-Mads
Mads Juul
Storyboard Artist
blog: http://mjstoryboard.blogspot.dk/
Mail: mjstoryboard@gmail .com

Windows 10, 64 bit i7-4790 CPU 4.00 Hz,32 GB RAM, With TVP Animation 11 Pro (11.0.2-64bits)
2 Monitors 1920X1080 pixels + 1 Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2