UPDATE for Apple IMAC

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
ebphoto

UPDATE for Apple IMAC

Post by ebphoto »

Well, i've an Apple iMac (Lion Operating system) and i uploaded the Update 10.0.14.
Ok, so, now i can see in Finder the folder that contains the upgrade for TVpaint. Now what i can do to get the upgrade active? I'm almost new on Apple, someone can help me please?? :)
Klaus Hoefs

Re: UPDATE for Apple IMAC

Post by Klaus Hoefs »

Easiest way to update is directly out of TVP. Start your older TVP version / under Help-Menu, click Check For Updates, download will start automatically / the installer will start the installation process with popping up.

Another way ( after downloading )is to look in your download folder and to double-click the installer.
Site Admin

Post by ematecki »

Double clic on the .dmg file to open it.
This will open a window.
I suppose you can follow the directions there, that is, drag'n'drop the TVPaint icon, following the arrow, to the Application folder.
Then double clic on the sentinel installer and follow his instructions (basically accepting the EULA).

If you want to have TVPaint available from the dock, type Shift-Command-A in a finder window, this will open the Application folder.
From *that* window (*not* the one that opened when doucle-clicking the .dmg file), drag'n'drop the TVPaint icon somewhere in the dock.
Quicktime is DEAD. Get over it and move on !
ebphoto

Post by ebphoto »

Ok guys, i'm sorry for delay in responding, i will do as you suggested to me, thank you!