Trial version available!!!

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
Patrice

Trial version available!!!

Post by Patrice »

Hi all,

The trial version of TVP Animation is now available! You can download it here : http://www.tvpaint.com/tvpap_form.php.
It is the same form for Mac, MacIntel and PC.

Enjoy!
Ex TVPaint Team
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

cool !!! 8)

Fabrice Debarge / Beta-Team member / Author of the user-manual.
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

There is a mistake regarding the user-manual. :?
The lesson n°8 (about the XSheet) is not complete. (it is an old version from last week)

You can download here the full version of the XSheet lesson :

please excuse us !!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

If you reload the demo version of TVPaint Animation Pro tomorrow, it should be corrected.
Attachments
Lesson_08.pdf
In english
(2.81 MiB) Downloaded 1478 times

donbartolo

:p

Post by donbartolo »

Hello guys!

I'm almost sure to have put in the fields that i wanted a pc_trial version and had a mac trial instead. Is this possible? :p

regards,
Don :)
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

I noticed it too :
Just change the extension in the url to download the PC version : dmg => exe.

All those little problems (user-manual, links, ...) will be corrected as soon as possible.

donbartolo

:)

Post by donbartolo »

huhuhu.
Yes, that was also what i thought to do. :)

It's almost on my computer! Many thx for the fast response :)

Ok, it's on my computer. :) Ihave to leave from my workplace, but will install it again at my home.
I'mpetty curious to see what's new. (and also if i have tv output :p)

See you guys. And many thx for the trial! :))
Last edited by donbartolo on 12 Dec 2006, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

Some example projects regarding the new effects will be posted in a few days. Stay tuned. 8)

Matthew

Post by Matthew »

After using the new trial version of TVP Animation Pro for a few minutes I'm getting a message that says "Temporary License Expired." This is the same thing that was happening after my 30 day demo of TVP Animation (older version) had expired.

Could it be that my computer is remembering the older version and getting confused? I uninstalled the older demo version before installing the newer demo version to avoid any conflicts.
Patrice

Post by Patrice »

fabrice wrote:I noticed it too :
Just change the extension in the url to download the PC version : dmg => exe.
This problem has been fixed.
Matthew wrote:After using the new trial version of TVP Animation Pro for a few minutes I'm getting a message that says "Temporary License Expired." This is the same thing that was happening after my 30 day demo of TVP Animation (older version) had expired.

Could it be that my computer is remembering the older version and getting confused? I uninstalled the older demo version before installing the newer demo version to avoid any conflicts.
You don't need to uninstalled TVP Animation to install TVP Animation Pro. It's a other problem. We will upload again a trial version as soon as this problem is fixed (with the updating manual).
Sorry for all the problems.
Ex TVPaint Team
Patrice

Post by Patrice »

All problems have been fixed for the PC trial. The Mac one will come before 3 o'clock pm. All new versions have the today's date in the name.
Sorry for all the disturbance.

Enjoy!
Last edited by Patrice on 13 Dec 2006, 12:28, edited 1 time in total.
Ex TVPaint Team
cresshead

Post by cresshead »

looking forward to having a play in the new app!
bruceXL

Mac Version not launching

Post by bruceXL »

Hello, trying to demo the Mac version but it does not launch. It looks as if it's trying, but then vanishes very quickly. Running OSX 10.4.7 on G4.

Thanks
Patrice

Post by Patrice »

It seems odd. Have you downloaded the today's version (the name end with 20061213.dmg) ?
If not, download it else try to download it again and retry to launch it.

Has somebody else the same problem?
Ex TVPaint Team
piano

Post by piano »

hi. i ve downlaoded today's version, but i have the same problem someone else had yesterday : it's says the license has expired 5 minutes after opening it.
from the little time i ve had to play around with the x-sheet, is there a way to play a preview of the exposure you compose in the x sheet ?
the new blue-pencil type thing looks great and i found the rotate brush that will be very helpful.
however i find the xsheet a tiny bit un confortable. i was hoping for a more direct way to play around with the frame, like drag and drop maybe. anyway i have to look into it further ( when hopefully there s a version that doesn t stop after a few minutes )
thx for your devellopement effort, you re pushing the bar ! keep it up.
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

piano wrote:hi. i ve downlaoded today's version, but i have the same problem someone else had yesterday : it's says the license has expired 5 minutes after opening it.
from the little time i ve had to play around with the x-sheet, is there a way to play a preview of the exposure you compose in the x sheet ?
the new blue-pencil type thing looks great and i found the rotate brush that will be very helpful.
however i find the xsheet a tiny bit un confortable. i was hoping for a more direct way to play around with the frame, like drag and drop maybe. anyway i have to look into it further ( when hopefully there s a version that doesn t stop after a few minutes )
thx for your devellopement effort, you re pushing the bar ! keep it up.
Hi Piano,

to answer quickly :
* You can use thumbnails in the XSheet tab to have a quick preview.
* The navigator panel has now a play button for the preview.
* The drag and drop feature already exists in the XSheet. (read the user-manual for more informations about this)

Maybe should you open a topic about your question regarding the XSheet. ;)

We will certainly post soon some example projects regarding the XSheet in the "content sharing" section of this forum.