Two bugs on TVPaint 10.5 64bit OSX

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
oferk

Two bugs on TVPaint 10.5 64bit OSX

Post by oferk »

Hi,
I found that the 64-bit version of TVPaint 10.5 on OSX crashes when I connect or disconnect an external display to my laptop. I'm not sure if its new in 10.5, because I previously used the 32-bit version. I will check this when I can.
The crash is completely consistent, and it happens when I connect/disconnect an external display and also 'close the lid/open the lid' when an external display is connected. Every time the OS is switching display configuration.

There is also a problem with exporting image sequences. Basically I try to export a sequence to a directory that already contains files from a previous export, and it only will export a single file.
Only after I change the settings back and forth and try to export several times, it will export the sequence.
On one occasion it only exported half of the animation. so I had to try again and then it worked. I think it happened on an empty folder as well.

Thanks.
Elodie

Re: Two bugs on TVPaint 10.5 64bit OSX

Post by Elodie »

bug confirmed :)
oferk

Post by oferk »

Thanks!
Thierry
Site Admin

Post by Thierry »

oferk wrote:Hi,
I found that the 64-bit version of TVPaint 10.5 on OSX crashes when I connect or disconnect an external display to my laptop. I'm not sure if its new in 10.5, because I previously used the 32-bit version. I will check this when I can.
The crash is completely consistent, and it happens when I connect/disconnect an external display and also 'close the lid/open the lid' when an external display is connected. Every time the OS is switching display configuration.
This is indeed new in 10.5, and specific to the 64-bits version.
I'm working on a fix.
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.
Thierry
Site Admin

Post by Thierry »

Thierry wrote:
oferk wrote:Hi,
This is indeed new in 10.5, and specific to the 64-bits version.
I'm working on a fix.
Fixed for next release :)
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.