custom Tool Bin crashes

Please use this part to report bugs & errors, ask questions & "How to..."
D.T. Nethery

custom Tool Bin crashes

Post by D.T. Nethery »

I'm having trouble with the Tool Bin that came with TVPaint
(the custom Tool .bin file that had a number of custom brushes from various users pre-loaded) .

When I open Tool Bin and try to select one of the brushes TVPaint will crash immediately. It did not always do this . When I first had TVPaint I was able to use this Tool Bin with no problem , but now it crashes the program whenever I try to use it. Apparently the file has become corrupted in some way , but I don't know how to fix it .

Is there a place on the TVPaint website to download this custom tool bin file , so I can replace the corrupted file ?

Thanks.
Attachments
this is screen capture of the Tool Bin I am referring to. When I select one of the brushes then TVPaint crashes immediately.  I would like to replace this  tool bin with a new one .
this is screen capture of the Tool Bin I am referring to. When I select one of the brushes then TVPaint crashes immediately. I would like to replace this tool bin with a new one .
custom Tool Bin.jpg (29.31 KiB) Viewed 11384 times
Hervé
Site Admin

Post by Hervé »

Hi David
Your version is not up to date, download and install the last Mac version and reset your config or delete the tool bin panel and restart TVPA
D.T. Nethery

Post by D.T. Nethery »

Thanks, Herve.

Re-installing fixed the problem. :D