Lightning/Static Generator

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
Broughtvulture

Lightning/Static Generator

Post by Broughtvulture »

BroughtNoise - a drawing tool used to generate spontaneous lines, as a way to create random effects. Ex: Electricity, Audio Signals, etc...

http://www.mediafire.com/download/45vrn ... Tools.tvpx
Attachments
BroughtTools.tvpx
(144 KiB) Downloaded 242 times
Windows 7 64-bit
FX 8350 8 Core - 16 GB RAM
TVPaint Professional 11.0.8 64-bit

BNV
Elodie

Re: Lightning/Static Generator

Post by Elodie »

That's quite effective ! But if you allow me a little remark, you should let the settings on another button, so you can have one button for all settings, and one button to draw.

I did not exactly understand the point of the limb button :s
NathanOtano

Post by NathanOtano »

Nice custom brush with george haha, thanks. I would never have guessed it would be possible to do something like that
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.
Broughtvulture

Post by Broughtvulture »

Elodie wrote:you should let the settings on another button, so you can have one button for all settings, and one button to draw.

I did not exactly understand the point of the limb button :s
1.)Is there a function which allows you to edit multiple settings in one instance? If so, please show me! =)
2.)The Limb button was just an experimental project which was my introduction to George scripting, it's "meh".

Thanks for the opportunity to create scripts in TVPaint! Thanks for the feedback everyone! =D
Windows 7 64-bit
FX 8350 8 Core - 16 GB RAM
TVPaint Professional 11.0.8 64-bit

BNV
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Is there a function which allows you to edit multiple settings in one instance?
Sadly, I cannot help you (scripting is my weak point...) :s
I just know it is possible, for that's how it works in the Creation Pack when you draw arrows (you have 1 button with different config panels in a row that offers you to change the thickness of the main line, of the hat, the height of the tip, blah blah blah, and you have 1 button to paint that line).
NathanOtano

Post by NathanOtano »

I don't fully understand your first question :)
I'll use userstring functions with a popup menu it you need to have another separate button with your settings.
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.