Stick layer to camera with "Render Project" function

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
NathanOtano

Stick layer to camera with "Render Project" function

Post by NathanOtano »

I found accidentaly a simple way to stick a layer to the camera. It's kind of a bug but I would like to keep it like that <3

You can click on this exemple :
Untitled (1) Camera(2).gif
When you use the "Render Camera view to a new project" function, layers that doesn't last till the last frame of the clip doesn't interpolate where there is no instance.

What it means is that you can choose if you want to interpolate a layer with the camera or not by :
- putting layers on the full length of the clip, then it interpolates
- or having it during 1 frame only, then it sticks to the cam.
Untitledop.jpg
Untitledop.jpg (50.51 KiB) Viewed 936 times
Handy for storyboarding when you want an info (like some notes) to be visible on the screen all along the cut even if you have a huge cam movement. Or if you want to pan your background and keep some overlay (eye shape around your picture if you're in a pov for exemple)

Nathan
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.