How to make An Oily/Watercolored BRUSHE

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
raphaelle aude

How to make An Oily/Watercolored BRUSHE

Post by raphaelle aude »

Hi, I'm making my movie right know, and I kept trying to do my painting brush, but I can't succeed in making ''THE '' perfect brush. IN fact, the same that I have on Photoshop.
I have tried many ways, I'm getting closer, but not close enough :(
Do you have any ideas That could help me ? Or Brushes that I could Adapt to make my own ? I already downlowd some of them in the '' contents sharing '', ANd try to change it, but I didn't succeed either.

Here is an image :

I would be really grateful to find some Help :)
Thanks
Raphaelle
Attachments
BRUSH_explain_pour_tvpaint.jpg
Berne1956

Re: How to make An Oily/Watercolored BRUSHE

Post by Berne1956 »

Choose Window > Brush Settings. Or, select a painting, erasing, toning, or focus tool, and click the panel button on the left side of the options bar. Select an option set on the left side of the panel. The available options for the set appear on the right side of the panel. You can import a wide variety of free and purchased brushes—for example, Kyle's Photoshop brush packs—into Photoshop. Follow these steps:
In the Brushes panel, from the flyout menu, choose to Get More Brushes. Alternatively, right-click a brush listed in the Brushes panel and select Get More Brushes from the contextual menu. Download a brush pack. For example, download Kyle's "Megapack".
With Photoshop running, double-click the downloaded ABR file.
The brushes you added are now displayed in the Brushes panel.
raphaelle aude

Post by raphaelle aude »

Thanks A lot, I Will try ! ( I'm french, so maybe I will put tvpaint in English mode, And try what you said :) Otherwise I'm a bit lost :) Thanks Again :) :) :) I will let you know
Berne1956

Post by Berne1956 »

You are welcome)
Does it help? 8)