TweenLoop and Outline Cutbrush scripts

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
Svengali

TweenLoop and Outline Cutbrush scripts

Post by Svengali »

Two little scripts someone might find useful:

1. TweenLoop: Lets you expand or contract the framecount for the current layer with automatic interpolation (including between the last and first frames). Clicking the Icon brings up a slider defaulting to the current frame-count. Set slider to any new value between 1 and 200 and press OK. That's it. Several undo clicks are needed to retrieve the original frames.

2. Outline Cutbrush: lets you apply an outline (0 - 6 pixels wide) to the current cutbrush or animbrush. The outline will be in the currently selected color. Change current color and re-press the icon for new outline color. Set line-width to zero to delete the outline. One interesting thing I've noticed is that the outline assumes the transparency level(s) of the cutbrush image.

This is my first .tvpx post but I think it will install ok. Let me know if there's a problem.

Sven
Attachments
misc.tvpx
(73.5 KiB) Downloaded 246 times
Last edited by Svengali on 05 Sep 2008, 21:06, edited 1 time in total.
Patrice

Re: TweenLoop and Outline Cutbrush scripts

Post by Patrice »

Hi Svengali,

Thank you for sharing your scripts. They work fine here.
Ex TVPaint Team
ZigOtto

Post by ZigOtto »

Svengali wrote:...
1. TweenLoop: ... Several undo clicks are needed to retrieve the original frames.
hi Sven,
to get rid of the needed multi-undo thing, you may add a tv_undoopenstack command before to copy/paste-append the first frame to the layer's end,
and a tv_undoclosestack "tweenloop" command at the end of the script.
Or alternatively, insert these 2 commands in the Action list of your custom button, (see pict).
like that, a single Undo click will return to the original layer's state. 8)
Attachments
TweenLoopImprovement.png
TweenLoopImprovement.png (7.99 KiB) Viewed 1182 times
Svengali

Post by Svengali »

ZigOtto wrote:to get rid of the needed multi-undo thing, you may add a tv_undoopenstack command before to copy/paste-append the first frame to the layer's end,
and a tv_undoclosestack "tweenloop" command at the end of the script.
Or alternatively, insert these 2 commands in the Action list of your custom button, (see pict).
like that, a single Undo click will return to the original layer's state. 8)
Nice tip, thanks Zig. I tried it in the script and, yes, only one undo is now necessary. :D
But what are these two commands doing to the undo stack? Are all of the script's actions saved in the stack as one undo?

Sven