Chinese brush

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
gugu

Chinese brush

Post by gugu »

Chinese brush
Attachments
Chinese brush.rar
我设计制作的中国水墨画笔。
(101.84 KiB) Downloaded 753 times
TVPaint
Site Admin

Post by TVPaint »

Hi gugu
thanks for sharing, it's a very nice brushset, nice work !

regards,
Nicolas

edit : the attached archive is the same set of Chinese Brush from Gugu saved one more time in order to avoid some troubles when using other brushes and due to the chinese charset.
edit2 : Thx Zig ;)
Attachments
Chinese_Brushes.tvpx
(448.5 KiB) Downloaded 711 times
Last edited by TVPaint on 30 Jan 2007, 14:37, edited 2 times in total.
Hervé
Site Admin

Post by Hervé »

Nice work gugu
Attachments
ChineseBrush.jpg
ChineseBrush.jpg (5.53 KiB) Viewed 12438 times
fanany

Re: Chinese brush

Post by fanany »

gugu wrote:Chinese brush
thanks to put it here, gugu, that's cool!
below a little picture when testing your nice brushes 8)

# Image
gugu

Post by gugu »

Chinese brush Draw Traditional Chinese painting
Attachments
A2.JPG
A2.JPG (12.83 KiB) Viewed 12385 times
gugu

Post by gugu »

中国的gugu向Community 里的欧洲朋友问候,你们好!
Attachments
A3.JPG
A3.JPG (19.33 KiB) Viewed 12382 times
Patrice

Post by Patrice »

Good work gugu. You can post your work in the gallery ( http://www.tvpaint.com/galerie ) in order to share it with the community.
Thank you for sharing these great brushes.
Ex TVPaint Team
Yojimbo

Post by Yojimbo »

Those Chinese brush drawings are very impressive! Great work.
------
Yojimbo
The last man standing with a fist full of dollars
demoore

Post by demoore »

Good work Gugu!
If someone wants to paint like Gugu, here is some chinese painting techniques...
musrami

Post by musrami »

Downloaded.
Very nice, thank Gugu.
Patrice

Post by Patrice »

Thank you demoore for the link!
Ex TVPaint Team
gugu

感谢邮寄Tvpaint pro

Post by gugu »

诸位先生朋友们好!首先感谢贵公司为我寄来的Tvpaint pro demo,它的确是世界上出类拔萃的功能最强大,表现力最丰富的动画专业软件!Tvpaint 的自定义面板设计思想相当出色,我利用这个功能研制的中国水墨画插件感觉比Corel painterl里的中国毛笔要好使的多,Tvpaint还可以绘制水彩,油画及素描动画,真是太棒了,我自制了一些辅助插件,对提高绘画效果和速度很有用,同时我把软件中自带的一些功能组合在一起,做成了动画设计板,设计动画的速度大为提高,在图标下用中文注名有很大的优越性,只用两个字就能解释明白,如果用英文,词句很长,面板就不整齐了。发上去的这个界面是我用Tvpaint pro demo绘画的一幅中国水墨画,比用纸绘要快的多了。算是我的一幅涂鸦吧。
Attachments
01.jpg
01.jpg (729.19 KiB) Viewed 12162 times
Manuel

Post by Manuel »

Wow! impressive set of custom papels :shock:

-----
automatic translation of gugu message

Mr. you friends! First of all, thank you for your company sent me the Tvpaint pro demo. It is headed by the world's most powerful and most abundant expressive animation software! Tvpaint the design very well-defined face, I use this function in the development of Chinese painting Plug feeling better than Corel painterl the Chinese, so that the brush, Tvpaint also be drawn watercolor painting and drawing animation is terrific, I made some auxiliary module to improve the effectiveness and speed of drawing useful, I have some built-in software functions grouped together. Animation plate resulted in the design, design animation significantly improved the speed of the Chinese about their icon under a lot of advantages, only understand the word can explain, if the English words long, the panel is not tidy. I use this interface is made by a painting of a Chinese ink painting Tvpaint pro demo. quickly drawn to the more than paperwork. My bar is a piece of graffiti.
Manuel
fabrice_

Post by fabrice_ »

WOW ! :shock:

Fabrice Debarge / Beta-Team member / Author of the user-manual.
Manuel

Post by Manuel »

Manuel wrote:Wow! impressive set of custom panels :shock:

-----
automatic translation of gugu message

Mr. you friends! First of all, thank you for your company sent me the Tvpaint pro demo. It is headed by the world's most powerful and most abundant expressive animation software! Tvpaint the design very well-defined face, I use this function in the development of Chinese painting Plug feeling better than Corel painterl the Chinese, so that the brush, Tvpaint also be drawn watercolor painting and drawing animation is terrific, I made some auxiliary module to improve the effectiveness and speed of drawing useful, I have some built-in software functions grouped together. Animation plate resulted in the design, design animation significantly improved the speed of the Chinese about their icon under a lot of advantages, only understand the word can explain, if the English words long, the panel is not tidy. I use this interface is made by a painting of a Chinese ink painting Tvpaint pro demo. quickly drawn to the more than paperwork. My bar is a piece of graffiti.
Manuel