Suggestions for optimized shortcuts and improved workflow?

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
glimon_91

Suggestions for optimized shortcuts and improved workflow?

Post by glimon_91 »

Hello everyone, Im currently trying out the TVPaint v10, Im trying to use it as I used previous software (Photoshop, Illustrator), and I would like to know if anyone has any special shortcuts modified to make their workflow faster than the default settings.
Thanks!
schwarzgrau

Re: Suggestions for optimized shortcuts and improved workflo

Post by schwarzgrau »

At first I tried to match the photoshop shortcuts, but after a first attempt, it seems pointless to me, cause TVPaints functions doesn't work the same way as photoshop's. The downside is you have to learn new shortcuts, but now I'm so much faster and more precise than in photoshop. Especially functions like the continuos zoom (it's ALT + RIGHT CLICK in my configuration, but I'm not sure if this is default) is irreplaceable, if you get used to it.
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Cintiq 22HD
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Mobile Studio Pro 16" (2019)
Android 13 / TVP 11.7.0 / Galaxy Tab 7 FE
INSTAGRAM
ematecki
Site Admin

Post by ematecki »

TVPaint's shortcut are optimized, you have to adjust PS's ones ;)
Quicktime is DEAD. Get over it and move on !
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

When i was a student, i configured my wacom buttons in a way that whatever the software i was using (flash, photoshop or tvpaint), i could draw, erase, save, cancel pan / zoom and increase / decrease pen's size.

So here, you dont need to configure each software, just wacom's préférences :)
glimon_91

Post by glimon_91 »

Elodie wrote:When i was a student, i configured my wacom buttons in a way that whatever the software i was using (flash, photoshop or tvpaint), i could draw, erase, save, cancel pan / zoom and increase / decrease pen's size.

So here, you dont need to configure each software, just wacom's préférences :)
I see. Im still learning the shortcuts, could you explain me how you configured yours?