Move (or anything else) + Keep Selection

Share your custom panels, brushes, papers... (you need to be registered to read posts in this section)
NathanOtano

Move (or anything else) + Keep Selection

Post by NathanOtano »

Hey!

I made a really basic script but quite usefull to be able to move AND keep your current selection. It's especially usefull when you work on drawings that move only partially.
Can be used :
- When animating on a selected range, you can conservate your selection to be able to playback the range you want
- When animating you can reaaply your strokes/erase on multiple frames easily while still flipping (for parts you wanna erase or parts that will not move)
- When I'm coloring multiple frames with ctg layers, instead of having to use long instance that I'll break later, I can select a range where I want to work and after each stroke reapply them on my selection

I made it simple to edit also. If you open the button, you have three commands : you have a shortcut entry between two scripts. For now it's the "next loop" and "previous loop" shortcuts but you can change it to whatever you want : other flips, layer up/down, other scripts or anything else.
Attachments
OTANO_Move&KeepSelection.tvpx
(151.5 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.