malcooning wrote:To have a moving backgound:
1. create the image for the background:
It needs to bigger than the animation project. How much movement you want, and how quickly, should determine how large the background image should be. For now, let's say that you want you animation 500x500 pixels. Make a bakground, say, 500px high and 1000px wide. Draw you background image. Save your background image, give it a name.
2. Create a new project, size 500x500.
3. Open the FX panel, and choose Add FX>Motion>KeyFramer. Select the Render tab. In the Source tab select Project list> and then your backround project file.
4. You should now see a your background image in your project. Notice it is placed at 100%, so it is bigger than the current project size. Grab the center of it and drag it to the side, so what you'll see in the animation are should be the beginning of the scroll.
5. since you're interested in a scroll, the only parameter to be changed here is the X axis values. Make sure the cursor in the Timeline Panel is at the first frame, select the Position tab in the Keyframer Panel, and click on the C button next to the topmost X value. It should light on. This means you've just placed a keyframe for the position X value at the current frame. Select the last frame in the Timline Panel. Drage the center of the background image to it's other end of the scroll, and the keyframe should be added automatically (it should be lit).
5. Now you've set a keyframe at the first frame, and a keyframe at the last. If you drag the cursor you should see the in-between states of the scroll. Now you have to apply the move: select all frames in the timeline (double click the layer area under the timeline), it should all be selected with yellow. Hit the Apply Now button at the FX Panel. Now it shold apply the scroll.
Elodie wrote:I may be wrong, but I don't think there is any specific tutorials on the website. However, if you need it, Mirage and TVP are more or less similar, so I suggest you to see TVP Tutorials here :
10 seconds video tutorails
10 minutes video tutorials
After all, if you've got some questions, we are here to answer you ^^
ihanna wrote:The article you posted cannot be found dude. Can you give me a new/refreshed ones? I want to learn how to delete backgrounds from mirage too. I am getting really irritated by being so newbie in this app. Please give me a link for step by step instruction to be pro here. Please help me. Thanks.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest