Blue pencilcase doesn´t work correctly in Mirage

You got a problem with Mirage or Aura ? Tell us here.
rawhead

Blue pencilcase doesn´t work correctly in Mirage

Post by rawhead »

Weird problem, pencils and erasers works fine. But deleting blue and turning blue/black buttons just start zoom element script. I delete and reinstall Mirage, and create new configuration but nothing helps. I even test it on the my other computer, same thing.

I haven´t use it almost never so i noticed it´s now. I think it works before "pro+" release.
Markus
ZigOtto

Re: Blue pencilcase doesn´t work correctly in Mirage

Post by ZigOtto »

downgrade to Mirage v1.5 (previous version before the proPack+), or upgrade to tvpaint pro,
or find the patch (fixed toolbox.bin file if memory serves) to replace the bad one and solve this old BPC issue.
rawhead

Post by rawhead »

ZigOtto wrote:downgrade to Mirage v1.5 (previous version before the proPack+), or upgrade to tvpaint pro,
or find the patch (fixed toolbox.bin file if memory serves) to replace the bad one and solve this old BPC issue.
Thank you about information. Would it be possible, that somebody could share that fixed file, or is that illegal? Now i remember, I think i got that fixed file from Bauhaus when update came, but of course i dont´find that e-mail or file. So it would handy that file (if possible) would be permanently here downloadable.
Markus
Svengali

Re: Mirage Plus Toolbox fix

Post by Svengali »

Here's a zip I created containing two files I found in my old Mirage folder. The readme file explains what to do...
(it doesn't recommend you first save a copy of the current toolbox.bin file into another directory, but that might be prudent.)
Sven
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rawhead

Post by rawhead »

That was quick, now that´s works perfectly. thank you very much Sven! :)
Markus