re-registering Mirage

You got a problem with Mirage or Aura ? Tell us here.
edjones

re-registering Mirage

Post by edjones »

Hello, I registered my copy of Mirage and got my unlock code on Sept. 03 2009, now it has suddenly begun informing me that my 'trial period' ends in 14 days. Can anyone tell me what I must now do? Also, just recently, on firing up Mirage I get QTCF.dll not found, re-installing may fix. If I click this a couple of times Mirage obligingly opens. Can anyone comment on this? Thank you in anticipation.
Fabrice

Re: re-registering Mirage

Post by Fabrice »

Hi Edjones,

It's a strange issue. Please send me your lock-code in PM.

About QTCF.dll, I think the dev team will help you asap.
Fabrice Debarge
edjones

Post by edjones »

Tried a re-install but it has not fixed the 'QTCF.dll not found' error message. Is it just coincidence that this occurred at the same time as the request to register notice? (I have used the new unlock code provided.)
edjones

QTCF.dll solved!

Post by edjones »

I've solved the irritating 'thing' upon start-up of Mirage if anyone is interested. I did a search and found it is a Quick Time file that, upon the latest upgrade to that program, has caused a similar problem with various other applications. All I had to do was browse to the file in the Quick Time folder and copy/paste QTCF.dll to my Mirage folder. Bingo! Problem solved. I'm feeling very pleased with myself.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

thanks for the tip !
Fabrice Debarge
edjones

Re: re-re-registering Mirage

Post by edjones »

On opening Mirage today I got a notice telling me that my 'trial' had expired. This has happened before (see above) and I was then issued a new unlock code. Using this new unlock code now, I get a notice telling me that my 'student' licence has expired. Is this going to be a continuing problem? I hope it can be solved, please.
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

I will send you an email =)
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Hi Ed : you email address doesn"t work.