como crear un custom brush?

Para la comunidad española : ayudaos mutuamente con la utilización de TVPaint.
makoto

como crear un custom brush?

Post by makoto »

hola, y perdon por mi pregunta simple, pero estuve investigando y no encuentro la forma de crear mi propia brocha (brush) y guardarla para no perderla (guardarla en una nueva "tool bar"
desde ya muchisimas gracias
A cada cosa hay que darle el luto necesario y seguir adelante, seguir porque es la ultima y verdadera opcion que siempre queda
www.novenoarte.com.ar
Patrice

Post by Patrice »

Hi Makoto,
Once you have your CustomBrush, go in the "Bin" tab of the option panel and put it in by LMB. To reuse it, just LMB on it.
If it is not a CustomBrush but a Brush with custom parameters, you can do the same or use the arrows on the ToolBin. The Black arrow adds the current tool on the ToolBin without saving the color whereas the colored arrow adds the current tool with the color.
Ex TVPaint Team
makoto

Post by makoto »

patrice thanks a lot! but i cant see the diference beetween the The Black arrow and the colored arrow.
the black arrow saves the brush without the color, and the colored arrow with the color. but, when i save the brush, with the black or the colored arrow, its save with the color, and for change his color i cab use the alpha stamp, so i cant se what is the realy diference between this two arrows.
Which one you recommend to use?

sorry for my bad use of the english. :oops:
A cada cosa hay que darle el luto necesario y seguir adelante, seguir porque es la ultima y verdadera opcion que siempre queda
www.novenoarte.com.ar