Brush Blend Modes (SOLVED) Topic is solved

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
Sewie

Brush Blend Modes (SOLVED)

Post by Sewie »

I often make use of the blend modes in TVPaint, all across it's a very powerful tool!

Yet, I've found it a shortcoming that the custombrushes have far fewer blend mode options than other tools in the tool panel. Can this be fixed?

I'd mostly like to see the custombrushes get the whole range of blendmodes but it'd be best, I think, if all the tools would get the full range. ( I understand off course that an exception would have to be made for (for example) the eraser :))

Last edited by Sewie on 14 Jun 2016, 08:41, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Sewnarain - Website
Windows 11/64b Pro - TVP11.7.0 & 11.7.1 - Pro/64b - Cintiq32 Pro - Intel i7-12700K - 64Gb RAM
furushil

Re: Brush Blend Modes

Post by furushil »

It all depends on the stamp mode that you are using with the custom brush.
In your screenshot you are using "smear stamp". I guess some combinations just don't make sense, like smear + healing or smear + panto.
I think you just have to change the stamp mode to "alpha stamp". There you have all the options.
MAC OS 12.6.2 - TVpaint 11.7.1 PRO 64bit, Wacom Intuos Pro
Sewie

Re: Brush Blend Modes

Post by Sewie »

Yes, you're right! Thanks for pointing that out, Paul.
My mistake :oops:
Michael Sewnarain - Website
Windows 11/64b Pro - TVP11.7.0 & 11.7.1 - Pro/64b - Cintiq32 Pro - Intel i7-12700K - 64Gb RAM