UI Sliders : Vertical Drag?

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
NathanOtano

UI Sliders : Vertical Drag?

Post by NathanOtano »

Hey! Me again :)

I'm left handed (yay!) but I think it's a suggestion that can also be usefull for right handed.

I usually prefer to use the little two arrows icon to slide incrementally my values in my menus (brushs or guideline panels for exemple), but if the menu is on the right of my screen or if I have to slide too far left, I can't find my value cause there is the border of the screen... And it's a pain to slide multiple times so I end up using my keyboard (small bluetooth keyboard with no num pad haha) :)
So the idea is : could it be possible either to choose beetween sliding vertically or horizontally, like for flipping? Or maybe both : up and right to increment, down and left to decrement? Would solve a lot of UI disconfort for me.
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.
Elodie

Re: UI Sliders : Vertical Drag?

Post by Elodie »

The vertical drag is good idea and I think it can be done quite easily.
-> To do list.
NathanOtano

Re: UI Sliders : Vertical Drag?

Post by NathanOtano »

Thanks! :)
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.