Set Image Mark/BookMark/Layer Color Undoable

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
NathanOtano

Set Image Mark/BookMark/Layer Color Undoable

Post by NathanOtano »

Really need to be able to undo image marks and bookmarks set/clear/change. Same for layer colors... (And visibility :oops: )

Nathan
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.
Elodie

Re: Set Image Mark/BookMark/Layer Color Undoable

Post by Elodie »

I agree with you. It's been in debate a couple of years ago : should "undo" affect your work only or also affect the timeline (mark image, colour group, etc...).
IMO, any change should be undoable (that's in the to do list).
schwarzgrau

Post by schwarzgrau »

Yea, I'm with Nathan on this topic. Especially frustrating if you accidentally delete all you image marks and can't recover them.
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Cintiq 22HD
Windows 11 22H2 / TVP 11.7.0 PRO WIBU / Mobile Studio Pro 16" (2019)
Android 13 / TVP 11.7.0 / Galaxy Tab 7 FE
INSTAGRAM
NathanOtano

Post by NathanOtano »

But I understand that some people don't want to accidentally undo a mark while undoing strokes
Could it be an option? Seems to me the best option
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.