CGT that wont go on strike = CTG!

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
momo

CGT that wont go on strike = CTG!

Post by momo »

Following my other post that went to hell about auto paint. :D

Here are a few "problems" I had while using the CTG layers. So this is feature change/bug report I am not certain which one.

• Working on high resolution project( little less then 4k) can make the squiggle hard to see and find if looking at the entire image without zoom. A solution could be to make them very brightly colored or not having to use them? It could be just like the paint bucket clic to fill and clicl drag to fill multiple areas. That way even if you are working on 1000k you can just clic to fill in the area without having to make a bigger squiggle then the previous one.
  • It seems that when the line is very thin (.5-1) with pen brush (I know the CTG wont work below 2 pixel and 75 opacity, but .5 si more then 2 pixel, no?) it doesnt color unless using a massiv squiggle (12). Is this a normal state of affaire or is it a bug?
momo
Elodie

Re: CGT that wont go on strike = CTG!

Post by Elodie »

1) you can enlarge the speedfill tool's size if you work in high definition. You can also disabble squiggles if you don't want to see them.

2) no, 2 pixels = 2.
0.5 is half of 1 pixel