graph editor for motion keyframer

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
hisko

Post by hisko »

I would like to stress this point again.
The motion keyframer is very limited.
Because the progress profile is only adjustable to the whole of the cameramovement, it's impossible to make a smooth movement, in which different motion-possibilities have different timings.
For instance: I want to make a pan, that starts with a zoom-out and a horizontal pan. The zoom-out stops earlier than the horizontal movement, so if I use the progress profile (for an ease-in-ease-out), it will not effect the ending of the zoom, so the zoom will end very suddenly, creating a very unnatural movement.
The whole issue would be solved if every parameter has it's own progress profile.
So at least
-a progress profile for the Z
- a progress profile for the X
- a progress profile for the Y
- a progress profile for the angle
oliveuk

Post by oliveuk »

it looks like I haven't added my voice to this. Yes a graph editor in TV paint for the keyframer would be really nice

It would be nice to have bezier curves for the profile editor too. Polynominal and spline curves are a bit too fiddly to use.

Olive
toonsisters

Post by toonsisters »

Mee too.
We need differentiated movements.
We need an fx-stack on every layer.

Lets become TVPaint a favoured compositing solution!

Thank you hisko for your passionate dedication.
hisko

Post by hisko »

toonsisters wrote:Mee too.

Thank you hisko for your passionate dedication.
You're welcome, but it's really just an egoistic wish list that I have (in order to be able to make the films the way I want them to be. Tvpaint already added so many new possibilities for me.
The real passionate dedicated people are the guys that make this program (and improve it really really fast) Watch out for the newest version that will come (don't know when exactly).
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

A progress profile for x, y, z axis and angle is not an egoistic wish, some people in schools asked us this feature too. :wink:
Fabrice Debarge
hisko

Post by hisko »

Fabrice wrote:A progress profile for x, y, z axis and angle is not an egoistic wish, some people in schools asked us this feature too. :wink:
They are egoistic too. People in school are very bad people in general.
Fabrice

Post by Fabrice »

hisko wrote:
Fabrice wrote:A progress profile for x, y, z axis and angle is not an egoistic wish, some people in schools asked us this feature too. :wink:
They are egoistic too. People in school are very bad people in general.
:lol:
Fabrice Debarge