Choose camera view type in clip thumb in Project timeline

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
Mads Juul

Choose camera view type in clip thumb in Project timeline

Post by Mads Juul »

I woulld like that the clip thumb in the project timeline also could be set to show the camera view instead of the whole project, I work with oversized project 3 time bigger than my camera so it is in fact hard for me to see whats happening in the thumbs in the Preoject timeline "Timeline view". When I hover my Mouse over a clip a preview is played back in the camera view. I would like the possibility to also set the thumbnail in the Camera view. I know then i would not be able to see a visual presentation af the camera movement. But thats why it could be nice with two different views on the thumbnail. one thats shows the camera movement if you need that, and one that shows the camera view if you need that.
It also would be nice if there was bookmarks in the clip the bookmarks was also shown in the Thumbnail,Column,Row view, Maybe as a start , it would only be possible to input text in the first thumbnail in the Column and Row view. And In the "Timeline" view a new thumbnail would appear when there is a bookmark. just like a new thumbnail at a new instance in the animation layer.
-Mads
Mads Juul
Storyboard Artist
blog: http://mjstoryboard.blogspot.dk/
Mail: mjstoryboard@gmail .com

Windows 10, 64 bit i7-4790 CPU 4.00 Hz,32 GB RAM, With TVP Animation 11 Pro (11.0.2-64bits)
2 Monitors 1920X1080 pixels + 1 Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2