Inbetween automation solutions and ideas

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
OwenWelsh

Re: Inbetween automation solutions and ideas

Post by OwenWelsh »

Fabrice wrote:
OwenWelsh wrote:Great suggestions on blender.

I agree that for 3d camera moves there's no point in TVPaint to develop something like that. However perhaps for bringing in a single 3D object that you can scale and rotate, that could be quite useful for 3d reference. Alot of users and voiced opinions that bringing 3d into TVPaint would slow the program down and that is a valid point. I wouldn't want the 3d in TVPaint if it slowed it down to that of Photoshop's integration, however if it could remain very simple and speedy I would find it a great tool.

Thanks everyone for your suggestions and ideas.
bringing 3D as a layer with 3D movements, etc ... seems to me very complicated and even if created correctly, might indeed slowdown TVPaint.
but bringing 3D (.obj file) as a guide in the new guide system is maybe more easy. Will see in the future.
Yea that makes sense. A guide that you could rotate, scale and perhaps distort would be excellent. The guide wouldn't need to be animated, just merely be able to tumble, scale behind the drawing. Is this what you mean?
Fabrice

Re: Inbetween automation solutions and ideas

Post by Fabrice »

yes, you exactly got the idea.
Fabrice Debarge