A"Remembered" : Curve Tool FX 'Last Profile'Panel' Posistion

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
TheQuestionMark

A"Remembered" : Curve Tool FX 'Last Profile'Panel' Posistion

Post by TheQuestionMark »

In TVPaint 10.5 the Curve 'Profile' Panel is remembered of where the location when you close it. But in TVPaint 11 it forgets. Is there a way to revert it the way how TVPaint 10.5 is, that it remembers the Curve 'Profile' panel last position? Also can you add it a little extra it can remember the 'Window Size' of the Last 'Profile'. The Panel Remembering is not Each of it. Just the panel that was last used.
Windows 10 64-Bit TvPaint Professional 11.5.3 (64-Bit)
Elodie

Re: A"Remembered" : Curve Tool FX 'Last Profile'Panel' Posis

Post by Elodie »

TheQuestionMark wrote: But in TVPaint 11 it forgets. Is there a way to revert it the way how TVPaint 10.5 is, that it remembers the Curve 'Profile' panel last position?
I haven't such issues. When I close TVPaint and re-open a project, speed profile is saved.

Can you post screenshots ?
TheQuestionMark wrote: Also can you add it a little extra it can remember the 'Window Size' of the Last 'Profile'. The Panel Remembering is not Each of it. Just the panel that was last used.
This should be extended to all profile panels actually :roll:
I agree, it would be much comfortable, but I've been told once it was not possible.
TheQuestionMark

Post by TheQuestionMark »

Elodie wrote:
TheQuestionMark wrote: But in TVPaint 11 it forgets. Is there a way to revert it the way how TVPaint 10.5 is, that it remembers the Curve 'Profile' panel last position?
I haven't such issues. When I close TVPaint and re-open a project, speed profile is saved.

Can you post screenshots ?
[/quote]

No no. It's not when you close out TVPaint 11. It's you use and adjust the 'Curve' Tool, you then apply it. You then you close it out panel. You then click on different panel or the same panel, the position is in the reset position, not last remembered. TVpaint 10.5 used to remember when Curve 'panel' last position is close.

I guess I'll show the TVPaint 10.5 Example. I hope and wish TVPaint 11 does it as well.

http://i.imgur.com/t8kmbOz.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;?

TVpaint 10.5
Step 1 'Add FX' Curve Tool.
Step 2 'Click Red' and move it around.
Step 3 'Click Green' It should pop over red position.

TVPaint 11
Same Steps.

It doesn't work. :(
TheQuestionMark wrote: Also can you add it a little extra it can remember the 'Window Size' of the Last 'Profile'. The Panel Remembering is not Each of it. Just the panel that was last used.
This should be extended to all profile panels actually :roll:
I agree, it would be much comfortable, but I've been told once it was not possible.[/quote]

Really how does TVPaint 10.5 do it? And not TVPaint 11?
Windows 10 64-Bit TvPaint Professional 11.5.3 (64-Bit)
Thierry
Site Admin

Post by Thierry »

It's working as intended.

In v10, some panels (like the curves profiles) always appeared at a given position, which could cause issues : panels could appear over some other panels that would be there, panels would appear at the other side of the software window...
In v11, we've made them appear near the cursor.
Si votre question a trouvé réponse, marquez votre sujet comme Résolu.
If your question has been answered, mark your topic as Solved.