Frame numbers of the whole project in the clips

This section is dedicated to the feature & improvement requests (be sure what you are asking does not exist yet in TVPaint Animation ;) )
NathanOtano

Frame numbers of the whole project in the clips

Post by NathanOtano »

Hey

Could be useful (for scripting and organisation) to have an option to be able to have the frame numbers in each clip following the frame numbers of the whole timeline. Instead of having a new 0 in each clip, it will be following the number of the end of the clip before.

Nathan
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.
D.T. Nethery

Re: Frame numbers of the whole project in the clips

Post by D.T. Nethery »

NathanOtano wrote:Hey

Could be useful (for scripting and organisation) to have an option to be able to have the frame numbers in each clip following the frame numbers of the whole timeline. Instead of having a new 0 in each clip, it will be following the number of the end of the clip before.

Nathan
+1

Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester, Animation Educator and Consultant.
MacOS 12.7.1 Monterey , Mac Mini (2018) , 3.2 GHz 6-Core Intel Core i7,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 21UX 2nd Gen.
,Wacom Intuos Pro 5 , Wacom driver version 6.3.39-1
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

It's not automatic, but you can already do it by changing the start frame number.
NathanOtano

Post by NathanOtano »

Seems a lot of work for long storyboards but that's nice. Would be better to have it as an option on the start frame number like "next frame of the last clip".

I don't see a george command to change the start frame number, is it possible?
Last edited by NathanOtano on 23 Dec 2015, 08:21, edited 1 time in total.
Working on Windows 10
Creator of Disnosc, providing storyboard, animation and design for 2D realistic pictural animation: https://www.disnosc.fr/ - nathanotano@disnosc.fr
Highly interested in animation workflows, I'm open to scripting new TVP functions for individuals and studios.
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

Maybe. Ok, let's to do list it :)
NathanOtano

Post by NathanOtano »

Working on Windows 10