Sandarah

Show us your drawings and animation made with the TVPaint technology here !
Léo
Site Admin

Sandarah

Post by Léo »

Sandarah
by Yousef al Bagshi
95% of the project is done in TVPaint
Léo Fernandez
TVPaint Q&A and Lead Animator, TVPaint Beta-Tester
Windows 11 Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10870H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz,
16 GB RAM , TVPaint PRO 11.7.1 - 64bit , Wacom Cintiq 24 Pro.
Wacom driver version 6.4.2-3
userseef

Re: Sandarah

Post by userseef »

i would like to add this description about my film sandarah

. this film based on a true story that happened durning the iraqi invasion on kuwait in 1990
this is my first short animation , i spend 1 year and five months to finish it including the idea , it was a very hard work for one person to
do , I'm glad that its finally done . and many thanks to my friends who shows their support by helping me in the final stage of producing such as FX , color correction , voice recording and sound tracks .
by the way sandarah is an old kuwaiti word , and it means the storage that located upper any rooms door .
SANDARAH awarded in VOYA festival in hollywood as the best short animation , and participate in DIFF festival and VIEW festival so far .
userseef

a kuwaiti animation ( sandarah )

Post by userseef »

watch the film from this link :
https://vimeo.com/105642984" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
[

. this film based on a true story that happened durning the iraqi invasion on kuwait in 1990
this is my first short animation , i spend 1 year and five months to finish it including the idea , it was a very hard work for one person to
do , I'm glad that its finally done . and many thanks to my friends who shows their support by helping me in the final stage of producing such as FX , color correction , voice recording and sound tracks .
by the way sandarah is an old kuwaiti word , and it means the storage that located upper any rooms door .
SANDARAH awarded in VOYA festival in hollywood as the best short animation , and participate in DIFF festival and VIEW festival so far .

95% of the project is done in TVPaint
Attachments
p f.jpg
09.jpg
07.jpg
sandarah fest.jpg
sanadarah fest x.jpg