CB Paint

A forum dedicated to MacroSystem CBPaint.
Alan

CB Paint

Post by Alan »

I am a new user of CB Paint and after a steep learnig curve I'm enjoying using it. I've recently produced an animated brush I would like to keep for future use (may be in 6 months time). Is it possible to archive this outside the CB Paint programme? If not will this be possible in the fiture?

I understand there is limited memory of 10gb for CB Paint use in Casablanca editors, why is this and will it ever be greater?

Thanks Alan
Mike

Post by Mike »

Hello Alan and Wellcome :D
I've recently produced an animated brush I would like to keep for future use (may be in 6 months time). Is it possible to archive this outside the CB Paint programme? If not will this be possible in the fiture?
About your Anime Brush, the only way to "save" your brush is to add it in the bin menu ( appears when you select the custom brush tool ).
It will be kept as long as you don't reset the config ( or reinstall CBPaint of course :) ).
And I don't think it will be possible to archive a custom brush outside CBPaint ( It was a wish of Macrosystem ).
I understand there is limited memory of 10gb for CB Paint use in Casablanca editors, why is this and will it ever be greater?
It's too a decision of Macrosystem.
But I can ask them if a change could be possible.
TVPaint Team