ANNOUNCE: Plugins for TVP Animation

dhomas

Post by dhomas »

youngmonkey is pleased to announce the release of our popular Aura/Mirage plugins now for TVP Animation 9+. Many of these tools are considered essential by Aura and Mirage users who have enjoyed these productivity enhancements for years.

Here's just a few of the things our customer's are saying about our plugins:

"ToolBox is overflowing with tools that I use daily, almost by the minute. I can't think of working in the void without it. It's like a drug." -- Alexandre Rousseau, Animator

"We both use Picture Palette a lot. I have at least 8 of them opened at all times. Sandra about the same." -- Paul Fierlinger, independent animator since 1958.

"Thanks for wanting to understand our application and then be flexible enough to tailor your product to meet our needs." -- Neil Martin, Shopping Channel

"Slideshow Maker is bulletproof. As a matter of fact it is SO easy to use I'm reluctant to allow my clients to see how easily I create such great still images!" -- Bob Ketchum, Cedar Crest Studios

What's New
--------------------
- Added support for room, docking, and collapse functions
- Other compatibility enhancements

Tools
=============
Backup
By George
Color By Name
Picture Palette
Range Finder
ToolBox

Generators
=============
Countdown
Fiber
Slideshow Maker
Vignette

Filters
=============
Bi-Color
Cactus
Holographic Projector
LumiEssence
Stereoscopic 3D

Transitions
=============
Dissove
For information about youngmonkey software for Windows, VT/TriCaster, and TVPaint/Aura/Mirage follow the link below...

http://www.youngmonkey.ca/hands/index.html