Elephorm - Elodie tutorial notes Topic is solved

JQuinn

Elephorm - Elodie tutorial notes

Post by JQuinn »

I've bought the Elephorm Elodie TVP video Tutorials which are great, the only trouble is its really hard to search for things and therefore I tend not to use it which is a real shame. Anyway as I've been battling with it for the last hour, I'd thought I'd mention why I find it so frustrating to use...

- The search box doesn't work - perhaps its just me, but it just doesn't search. Is this something that could be looked into?

- It would be really useful if there was a detailed list of what topics are covered in each tutorial as the headings are quite broad and I end up spending a lot of time going through all the videos in real time. Does this exist and if not would it be possible to write a list?

I mention my frustration with the videos because are so great and Elodie obviously spend ages making them! If they were easier to navigate I'd use them all the time.

Thanks

Joanna
http://www.berylproductions.co.uk
TVP 11 pro - Mac Pro Quad Core - Cintiq touch 22"
Elodie

Re: Elephorm - Elodie tutorial notes

Post by Elodie »

Thank you for your feedback Joanna !
JQuinn wrote: - The search box doesn't work - perhaps its just me, but it just doesn't search. Is this something that could be looked into?
The search engine just helps you to find a software training. When I search "TVPaint", I have the choice between "Learn TVPaint 11 : Complete video courseware" and "Learn TVPaint 11 : Individual lessons". (But I must admit that in both cases, I go to the same page).

The search engine won't help you if you search, for instance "how to animate" (bad example : you will definitely not need such a tutorial ! :mrgreen: )
JQuinn wrote: - It would be really useful if there was a detailed list of what topics are covered in each tutorial as the headings are quite broad and I end up spending a lot of time going through all the videos in real time. Does this exist and if not would it be possible to write a list?
I do have a file (not the latest versio). Let me check and I will give you my notes :)
JQuinn wrote:I mention my frustration with the videos because are so great and Elodie obviously spend ages making them! If they were easier to navigate I'd use them all the time.
How kind ! Thank you :oops:
(Finally, I had spent "only" 4 days to record these tutorials, both in French and English. Elephorm managed the editing).
Elodie

Post by Elodie »

I've sent the file to Joanna, but I thought it could interest other people to get the description of each tutorial. Enjoy :)
Attachments
tutorials- list EN.pdf
(82.04 KiB) Downloaded 3013 times
BJTrakman

Post by BJTrakman »

These tutorials have been a useful tool in learning the workings of TVPaint. Now that I've gone through them this list will be great for revisiting particular lessons. Thanks Elodie (and also JQuinn for making a stellar request). :)
JQuinn

Post by JQuinn »

Yes @BJTrakman the list is a great help and the videos are just brilliant.
http://www.berylproductions.co.uk
TVP 11 pro - Mac Pro Quad Core - Cintiq touch 22"