Remove "OSX styled" buttons

A forum where you can suggest which features can be deleted or merged with other options.
elmisilhumano

Re: Remove "OSX styled" buttons

Post by elmisilhumano »

Actually I agree with the coloured osx buttons. Not a big deal for me as I don't look at them while working. I have changed my mac UI appearance as graphite with grey buttons but I still have the red yellow green ugliness in my TVpaint;) But not the first thing in my wish list..

M.
Mikko Vormala
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

Elodie wrote:
Fake Pilot wrote:It is mostly because of the red, green and white "OS X styled" buttons for the panels, their edges are jagged and just makes it look cheap.
:?: :?: :?:

We cannot change these buttons, because they are the MAc OSX button by default. It's a little like if you said "I don't like the dock". That's not our responsibility. :roll: :D

The difference is clear though, OS X default buttons looks nice. And change on mouse-over to show what their function is.

The TVPaint equivalent looks very pixelated, and they don't show their function on mouse-over. They're not like the OS X default buttons at all.
  • Club Baboo
  • TVPaint Pro 11.5.3
  • macOS Big Sur & Windows 10
  • Cintiq 27QHD
Lukas

Post by Lukas »

I just installed TVPaint on a windows machine, and the buttons there fit the GUI much better. My vote is also to remove the OS X styled buttons and have the same interface as on windows.
  • Club Baboo
  • TVPaint Pro 11.5.3
  • macOS Big Sur & Windows 10
  • Cintiq 27QHD