How to get full information for custom draw mode

A forum dedicated to George scripting questions
spyderheart

How to get full information for custom draw mode

Post by spyderheart »

Hi all,
I am just looking for a way to get the information for the "custom" draw mode - which is used for the "magic eraser" tools in the Sketch Panels for example.

Magic Red Eraser contains a command that looks like this:

Code: Select all

tv_custommode 0 0 0 0 0   0 1 0 0 0   0 0 1 0 0   -1 0 0 1 0 
If we want to store the information for Magic Red Eraser so that it can be reloaded at the end of a script, we would need to be able to read the sequence of 1's and 0's so that we can use it again with tv_custommode.

There is a command tv_getDrawMode - however it only tells us that the draw mode is "custom" without providing the info to restore it to its specific original value.

I poked around and found tv_pixelMatrix, which certainly looks like those precious numbers I am after: http://wiki.tvpaint.com/index.php?title=Tv_PixelMatrix
...but the command on it's own gives no result so I can't use that to get the information either.

Is there any way to get the info for tv_custommode? It really feels like the tv_getActivetool command is incomplete without accounting for these types of tool.

Thanks!

David
David
--------------------------------------------------------
TVPaint 11.7 Standard
System: 64GB RAM // 3 TB SSD // Core i7 8700K // NVIDIA GTX 1080// Windows 10 Home